Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAKES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAKES exist?
Definitions of FLAKES in dictionaries:
- noun - a crystal of snow
- noun - a person with an unusual or odd personality
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- verb - form into flakes
- verb - cover with flakes or as if with flakes
- verb - come off in flakes or thin small pieces
- v - to peel off in flakes (flat, thin pieces)
There are 6 letters in FLAKES: A E F K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAKES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAKES plus a wildcard: FLAKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAKES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAKES
- PuSiVaS CuLiNarY StUdiO WBB 15 - Corn flakes
- Cereal Corn flakes Stock Photo - Image 4972340
- Image - Frosted flakes heil tony.jpg - Uncyclopedia the content-free ...
- Corn flakes
- Full resolution (1600 1067 pixels file size 243 KB MIME ...
- Pouring Corn flakes Stock Photos - Image 16642833
- Free Flavour Vintage Cornflakes
- New Media Frosted flakes Advertisement
- FileFrosted-flakes-Box-Small.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- frosted flakes cereal food foods images
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.