Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAKE exist?
Definitions of FLAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a crystal of snow
- noun - a person with an unusual or odd personality
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- verb - form into flakes
- verb - cover with flakes or as if with flakes
- verb - come off in flakes or thin small pieces
- A flat, thin piece or layer; a chip.
- A small piece; a bit.
- A small crystalline bit of snow.
- A somewhat eccentric person; an oddball.
- To break flat, thin pieces or layers from; chip.
- To come off in flat, thin pieces or layers; chip off.
- To fall asleep or collapse from fatigue or exhaustion.
- To act in an odd or eccentric manner.
- A frame or platform for drying fish or produce.
- A scaffold lowered over the side of a ship to support workers or caulkers.
- v - to peel off in flakes (flat, thin pieces)
There are 5 letters in FLAKE: A E F K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAKE plus a wildcard: FLAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAKE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAKE
- Animation flake Advert
- flake x 48 Bars
- Cadbury flake 32g (Box of 48) - Corporate Chocolate Gifts - Cadbury ...
- FileCadbury-flake-Split.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Items Tagged with flake
- The story of the Cadbury flake.
- Opinions Requested
- Cadbury flake Cadbury.co.uk
- Fileflake egg.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Snowflake Journalism & Media Newsroom
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.