Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAKE exist?
Definitions of LAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- noun - a purplish red pigment prepared from lac or cochineal
- noun - any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
- A large inland body of fresh water or salt water.
- A scenic pond, as in a park.
- A large pool of liquid: a lake of spilled coffee on my desk.
- A pigment consisting of organic coloring matter with an inorganic, usually metallic base or carrier, used in dyes, inks, and paints.
- A deep red.
- adj - a sizable inland body of water [n -S] : LAKELIKE
There are 4 letters in LAKE: A E K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAKE plus a wildcard: LAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAKE
Images for LAKE
- The Crater lake - A lake With A Legend PlanetOddity.com
- Interesting lake 4 Desktop Wallpaper Interesting lake 4 Desktop ...
- FileMoraine lake 17092005.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- We are sure you would enjoy our coarse lake and our two trout lakes.
- Christmas Mountain lake Wallpaper Christmas Mountain lake Computer ...
- The beautiful lake district in northwest England is bursting with ...
- COME EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF GREEN lake LODGE Saskatchewan
- lake tahoe tour
- 11 Most Beautiful lake Pictures Oumbrella sharing passion
- the lakelake Paran