Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAKE exist?
Definitions of LAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- noun - a purplish red pigment prepared from lac or cochineal
- noun - any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
- A large inland body of fresh water or salt water.
- A scenic pond, as in a park.
- A large pool of liquid: a lake of spilled coffee on my desk.
- A pigment consisting of organic coloring matter with an inorganic, usually metallic base or carrier, used in dyes, inks, and paints.
- A deep red.
- adj - a sizable inland body of water [n -S] : LAKELIKE
There are 4 letters in LAKE: A E K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAKE plus a wildcard: LAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAKE
Images for LAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.