Scrabble word: LAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAKE exist?
Definitions of LAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- noun - a purplish red pigment prepared from lac or cochineal
- noun - any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
- A large inland body of fresh water or salt water.
- A scenic pond, as in a park.
- A large pool of liquid: a lake of spilled coffee on my desk.
- A pigment consisting of organic coloring matter with an inorganic, usually metallic base or carrier, used in dyes, inks, and paints.
- A deep red.
- adj - a sizable inland body of water [n -S] : LAKELIKE