Scrabble word: SLAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAKE exist?
Definitions of SLAKE in dictionaries:
- verb - satisfy (thirst)
- verb - make less active or intense
- verb - cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
- To satisfy (a craving); quench: slaked her thirst.
- To lessen the force or activity of; moderate: slaking his anger.
- To cool or refresh by wetting or moistening.
- To undergo a slaking process; crumble or disintegrate, as lime.
- verb - to put out or extinguish
There are 5 letters in SLAKE: A E K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAKE plus a wildcard: SLAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAKE
Images for SLAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.