Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLAKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAKED exist?
Definitions of SLAKED in dictionaries:
- verb - satisfy (thirst)
- verb - make less active or intense
- verb - cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
- adj - allayed
- v - to put out or extinguish
There are 6 letters in SLAKED: A D E K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAKED plus a wildcard: SLAKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLAKED
- Wikipedia Article About slaked lime on
- ... of acid rain the equation below shows how slaked lime is formed
- The 2011 Import and Export Market for slaked Lime in Malaysia
- Unslaked Lime Citic (calcium oxide quicklime) for Industries - China ...
- critical assessment of soil amendments (slaked limeacidic ...
- Venetian Palster - the process involves a plaster made with slaked ...
- slaked 2006 Cave-de-Lugny Macon-Lugny Les Charmes Chardonnay
- ... CALCIUM-HYDROXIDE-EDIBLE-HYDRATED-slaked-LIME-ALKALINE-INSECT-CONTROL
- slaked Lime Deep (150)
- scope of work template