Scrabble word: LEAFS
Is LEAFS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEAFS in dictionaries:
- noun - the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- noun - a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- noun - hinged or detachable flat section (as of a table or door)
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - turn over pages
- verb - produce leaves, of plants
- noun - a usually green, flattened organ of vascular plants
- verb - to turn pages rapidly
There are 5 letters in LEAFS: A E F L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAFS
Click to search all anagrams of LEAFS plus a wildcard: LEAFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAFS
Images for LEAFS
Lookup in Wiki for LEAFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.