Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FABLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FABLES exist?
Definitions of FABLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberately false or improbable account
- noun - a short moral story (often with animal characters)
- noun - a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
- v - to compose or tell fictitious tales
There are 6 letters in FABLES: A B E F L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FABLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FABLES plus a wildcard: FABLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FABLES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FABLES
- Aesops fables - Archives - Platos Academy
- fables 12 The Dark Ages Shelf Love
- Aesops fables by Aesop - Books Should Be Free
- Blog of Beasts Aesops fables translated and transmitted in ...
- fables have been used to teach moral lessons for centuries.
- fables on Television Can it Be Done Geeklat
- fables comic fans to gather in Rochester State of the Arts ...
- fables - Piece of Art
- Mega City Comics 3 - fables Hardcovers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.