Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FABLE exist?
Definitions of FABLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberately false or improbable account
- noun - a short moral story (often with animal characters)
- noun - a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
- A usually short narrative making an edifying or cautionary point and often employing as characters animals that speak and act like human beings.
- A story about legendary persons and exploits.
- To recount as if true.
- v - to compose or tell fictitious tales
There are 5 letters in FABLE: A B E F L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FABLE plus a wildcard: FABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FABLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FABLE
- Work Games Brasil Prolas fable
- fable Wallpapers and Backgrounds
- fable-3 [ fable Creators Form New Studio Another Place Productions ...
- fable (tLC) fable 2 fable 3 - fable II - Neoseeker Forums
- fable 2 Plagued with Problems BrotherSoft Editors Blog
- fable 2 A Very British Affair Team Teabag - Dip in for all your ...
- fable - Wallpapers
- Co-Optimus - fable 3 Co-Op Review
- Descargar fable The Lost Chapters [Espaol] [Full] [FLS] Gratis ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.