Scrabble word: BAFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAFFLE exist?
Definitions of BAFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat plate that controls or directs the flow of fluid or energy
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - check the emission of (sound)
- To frustrate or check (a person) as by confusing or perplexing; stymie.
- To impede the force or movement of.
- A usually static device that regulates the flow of a fluid or light.
- A partition that prevents interference between sound waves in a loudspeaker.
- verb - to mix up mentally