Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAFFLE exist?
Definitions of BAFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat plate that controls or directs the flow of fluid or energy
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - check the emission of (sound)
- To frustrate or check (a person) as by confusing or perplexing; stymie.
- To impede the force or movement of.
- A usually static device that regulates the flow of a fluid or light.
- A partition that prevents interference between sound waves in a loudspeaker.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 6 letters in BAFFLE: A B E F F L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAFFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAFFLE plus a wildcard: BAFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAFFLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAFFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.