Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAFFLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAFFLED exist?
Definitions of BAFFLED in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are frustrated and perplexed
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - check the emission of (sound)
- adj - perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 7 letters in BAFFLED: A B D E F F L
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAFFLED plus a wildcard: BAFFLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAFFLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAFFLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.