Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFABLE exist?
Definitions of AFFABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - diffusing warmth and friendliness
- Easy and pleasant to speak to; approachable.
- Gentle and gracious: an affable smile.
- adv - easy to talk to [adj] : AFFABLY
There are 7 letters in AFFABLE: A A B E F F L
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFABLE plus a wildcard: AFFABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFABLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFABLE
- It was the affable Englishmans second win in three starts (he won ...
- Steve Carrel - one of the most affable people on the planet
- Dribbble - affable by Heath Gerlock
- affable will be spelled after easy win in the Gibson Carmichael Stakes ...
- Adam Murphy - affable Drunk
- affable definition is Adj. easy to approach friendly Memrise
- English explanatory dictionary online affable
- affable Al
- affable Cannes - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.