Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAB exist?
Definitions of FAB in dictionaries:
- adj - extremely pleasing
- Fabrication: building a shed of metal fab.
- Fabulous; wonderful.
- n - something created or constructed
- adj - almost unbelievable
There are 3 letters in FAB: A B F
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAB plus a wildcard: FAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAB
Images for FAB
- Freshman Advocacy Board (fab)
- fab. Merken DENIM Webshop voor jeans mode en accessoires
- fab - The Folk and Ballroom Dance Club
- Profile picture for fab
- fab 1 Strange Vehicles
- fab Lemontech
- fab Five Special ESPN 30 for 30 THATSENUFF.COM
- fab The Beta Zoo
- Download High Resolution
- Detergente fab
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.