Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARF
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARF exist?
Definitions of BARF in dictionaries:
- noun - the matter ejected in vomiting
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- To vomit.
- v - to eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
There are 4 letters in BARF: A B F R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARF plus a wildcard: BARF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARF
Images for BARF
- ... pumpkin barf and whether its better or worse than a water barf
- barf - Funny pictures
- Gitcher barf Bag Ready An Ol Broads Ramblings
- barf Vomit Throw-Up or Puke
- barf - Democratic Underground
- big barf alert on that story of bias
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.