Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAXES exist?
Definitions of FLAXES in dictionaries:
- noun - fiber of the flax plant that is made into thread and woven into linen fabric
- noun - plant of the genus Linum that is cultivated for its seeds and for the fibers of its stem
- n - an annual herb
There are 6 letters in FLAXES: A E F L S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAXES plus a wildcard: FLAXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAXES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAXES
- flaxes FLX 903W
- Raglan flaxes
- The stripes on the flax leaves are amazing close-up.
- en ucuz flaxes FLX-806-S Mouse Fare fiyat akakce.comda
- flaxes FLX-168Q USB Standart Q TR Klavye - Bilgisayar - Hepsiburada ...
- flaxes Flx-800 Mouse en ucuz fiyat ucuzu.com da
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.