Scrabble word: FLAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAX exist?
Definitions of FLAX in dictionaries:
- noun - fiber of the flax plant that is made into thread and woven into linen fabric
- noun - plant of the genus Linum that is cultivated for its seeds and for the fibers of its stem
- Any of several plants of the genus Linum, especially the widely cultivated L.
- The fine, lightcolored textile fiber obtained from this plant.
- Any of several similar plants.
- A pale grayish yellow.
- noun - an annual herb
There are 4 letters in FLAX: A F L X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAX plus a wildcard: FLAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAX
Images for FLAX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.