Scrabble word: FLAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAX exist?
Definitions of FLAX in dictionaries:
- noun - fiber of the flax plant that is made into thread and woven into linen fabric
- noun - plant of the genus Linum that is cultivated for its seeds and for the fibers of its stem
- Any of several plants of the genus Linum, especially the widely cultivated L.
- The fine, lightcolored textile fiber obtained from this plant.
- Any of several similar plants.
- A pale grayish yellow.
- noun - an annual herb