Scrabble word: FLEX
Is FLEX valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLEX in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of flexing
- verb - contract
- verb - exhibit the strength of
- verb - form a curve
- verb - bend a joint
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- To bend (something pliant or elastic).
- To bend (a joint).
- To bend (a joint) repeatedly.
- To contract (a muscle, for example).
- To move by muscular control: “Sandy flexes his brow characteristically, one of those Latin gestures reflecting something too delicate or imprecise to say” (Scott Turow).
- To bend: “His hands flexed nervously as he spoke” (Mary McCarthy).
- Flexible insulated electric cord.
- The act or an instance of flexing; a bending.
- To exhibit or show off one’s strength.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 4 letters in FLEX: E F L X
Click to search all anagrams of FLEX plus a wildcard: FLEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEX
Images for FLEX
Lookup in Wiki for FLEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.