Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAKES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAKES exist?
Definitions of FAKES in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a counterfeit
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- noun - (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- verb - to contrive and present as genuine
There are 5 letters in FAKES: A E F K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAKES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAKES plus a wildcard: FAKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAKES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAKES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.