Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERAL exist?
Definitions of FERAL in dictionaries:
- adj - wild and menacing
- Existing in a wild or untamed state.
- Having returned to an untamed state from domestication.
- Of or suggestive of a wild animal; savage: a feral grin.
- n - a wild beast
There are 5 letters in FERAL: A E F L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERAL plus a wildcard: FERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERAL
- ... claims endangered species funding shortfall damage-by-feral-cats
- Fileferal cat.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- feral Cats
- ... is not controlling Floridas exploding population of feral hogs
- feral Hogs Smith County Agriculture
- ... community of practice that will fight the growing feral hogproblem
- Buy feral Cat stalking Long-haired Rat Image Online - Print & Canvas ...
- TO BE RELEASED ON OCT. 16 NATIONAL feral CAT DAY
- feral cats - get domain pictures - getdomainvids.com
- What are the differences between feral and stray cats
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.