Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAFFLE exist?
Definitions of RAFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lottery in which the prizes are goods rather than money
- verb - dispose of in a lottery
- A lottery in which a number of persons buy chances to win a prize.
- Rubbish; debris.
- v - to dispose of by a form of lottery
There are 6 letters in RAFFLE: A E F F L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAFFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAFFLE plus a wildcard: RAFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAFFLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAFFLE
- How to Make raffle Tickets With Mail Merge Black Belt Review
- raffle Tickets Sope Creek Spring Fever 5K & 1-mile Family Run
- raffle for Tent City at VAIN Downtown & Ballard Win Great Prizes ...
- raffle Logo (79.7 Kb JPG)
- Sandy LEGO Beachbots - raffle
- raffle 300x230 raffle
- Marquee Roll Tickets with raffle Ticket and Keep This Coupon raffle ...
- raffles - Toukley Golf Club
- Royalty-Free (RF) raffle Ticket Clipart Illustration by oboy - Stock ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.