Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLARE exist?
Definitions of FLARE in dictionaries:
- noun - a shape that spreads outward
- noun - a sudden burst of flame
- noun - a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
- noun - reddening of the skin spreading outward from a focus of infection or irritation
- noun - a sudden recurrence or worsening of symptoms
- noun - a sudden eruption of intense high-energy radiation from the sun's surface
- noun - am unwanted reflection in an optical system (or the fogging of an image that is caused by such a reflection)
- noun - a sudden outburst of emotion
- noun - a device that produces a bright light for warning or illumination or identification
- noun - a short forward pass to a back who is running toward the sidelines
- noun - (baseball) a fly ball hit a short distance into the outfield
- verb - burn brightly
- verb - become flared and widen, usually at one end
- verb - shine with a sudden light
- verb - erupt or intensify suddenly
- To flame up with a bright, wavering light.
- To burst into intense, sudden flame.
- To erupt or intensify suddenly: Tempers flared at the meeting.
- To become suddenly angry: The candidate flared at the reporter’s question.
- To expand or open outward in shape: a skirt that flares from the waist; nostrils that flared with anger.
- To cause to flame up.
- To signal with a blaze of light.
- A brief, wavering blaze of light.
- A device that produces a bright light for signaling, illumination, or identification.
- An outbreak, as of emotion or activity.
- An expanding or opening outward.
- An unwanted reflection within an optical system or the resultant fogging of the image.
- A solar flare.
- A quick pass to a back running toward the sideline.
- An area of redness on the skin surrounding the primary site of infection or irritation.
- v - to burn with a bright, wavering light
There are 5 letters in FLARE: A E F L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLARE plus a wildcard: FLARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLARE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLARE
- NASA - Solar flares Set the Sun Quaking
- flare 23 -
- Smoky Mountain Audio Visual - Photo Gallery
- NASA - Monster Stellar flare Seen by NASA Scientists Dwarfs All Others
- flare 14 -
- Solar flares
- flare 17 -
- FINAL TRANSMISSION SOLAR flare Il Corvo Pasta
- solar flare 300x225 Solar Stocks Heating Up
- ... Library Scenes & Skies Lens flares lens_flare_9-2.jpg