Scrabble word: FALTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FALTER exist?
Definitions of FALTER in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pausing uncertainly
- verb - be unsure or weak
- verb - move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
- verb - walk unsteadily
- verb - speak haltingly
- To be unsteady in purpose or action, as from loss of courage or confidence; waver.
- To speak hesitatingly; stammer.
- To move ineptly or haltingly; stumble.
- To operate or perform unsteadily or with a loss of effectiveness: The automobile engine faltered.
- Unsteadiness in speech or action.
- A faltering sound.
- verb - to hold back in uncertainty
There are 6 letters in FALTER: A E F L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FALTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FALTER plus a wildcard: FALTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FALTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FALTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.