Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLATE exist?
Definitions of REFLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - economics: experience reflation
- verb - economics: raise demand, expand the money supply, or raise prices, after a period of deflation
- verb - inflate again
- verb - become inflated again
- v - to inflate again
There are 7 letters in REFLATE: A E E F L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFLATE plus a wildcard: REFLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFLATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFLATE
- Is the RBA aiming to reflate the bubble MacroBusiness
- Futile Attempt To reflate Housing Bubble and Deadly Cost Daniel R ...
- Zero Hedge ETA To NEW QE Dont Hold Your Breath Just Yet
- seldom avoided by printing your own cards
- The top quintile accrued 89% of the total growth in wealth while the ...
- free huge dildo porn brutal bees
- Deflation Reflation and Our Oil Future Association for the Study of ...
- Germany Extracts Stealth Victory Over the ECB Silver For The People ...
- Growth in its export markets has in turn helped the Japanese economy ...
- If the Fed increased money supply by 10% the most likely consequence ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.