Scrabble word: RELATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELATE exist?
Definitions of RELATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - be relevant to
- verb - give an account of
- verb - be in a relationship with
- verb - have or establish a relationship to
- To narrate or tell.
- To bring into or link in logical or natural association.
- To establish or demonstrate a connection between.
- To have connection, relation, or reference: The symbols relate to an earlier system.
- To have or establish a reciprocal relationship; interact: She doesn’t relate well to her peers.
- To react in response, especially favorably: I just can’t relate to these new fashions.
- verb - to give an account of