Scrabble word: RELATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELATE exist?
Definitions of RELATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - be relevant to
- verb - give an account of
- verb - be in a relationship with
- verb - have or establish a relationship to
- To narrate or tell.
- To bring into or link in logical or natural association.
- To establish or demonstrate a connection between.
- To have connection, relation, or reference: The symbols relate to an earlier system.
- To have or establish a reciprocal relationship; interact: She doesn’t relate well to her peers.
- To react in response, especially favorably: I just can’t relate to these new fashions.
- verb - to give an account of
There are 6 letters in RELATE: A E E L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELATE plus a wildcard: RELATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.