Scrabble word: LEATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEATHER exist?
Definitions of LEATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- verb - whip with a leather strap
- The dressed or tanned hide of an animal, usually with the hair removed.
- Any of various articles or parts made of dressed or tanned hide, such as a boot or strap.
- The flap of a dog’s ear.
- To cover wholly or in part with the dressed or tanned hide of an animal.
- To beat with a strap made of hide.
- Made of, relating to, or resembling dressed or tanned animal hide.
- Of, relating to, or patronized by people who dress in leather clothing primarily to indicate a preference for sadomasochistic sex: leather types; a leather bar.
- verb - to cover with leather (the dressed or tanned hide of an animal)