Scrabble word: LEATHER
Is LEATHER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- verb - whip with a leather strap
- The dressed or tanned hide of an animal, usually with the hair removed.
- Any of various articles or parts made of dressed or tanned hide, such as a boot or strap.
- The flap of a dog’s ear.
- To cover wholly or in part with the dressed or tanned hide of an animal.
- To beat with a strap made of hide.
- Made of, relating to, or resembling dressed or tanned animal hide.
- Of, relating to, or patronized by people who dress in leather clothing primarily to indicate a preference for sadomasochistic sex: leather types; a leather bar.
- verb - to cover with leather (the dressed or tanned hide of an animal)
There are 7 letters in LEATHER: A E E H L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEATHER
Click to search all anagrams of LEATHER plus a wildcard: LEATHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEATHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEATHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.