Scrabble word: LATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATHER exist?
Definitions of LATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - the froth produced by soaps or detergents
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - a workman who puts up laths
- noun - the foam resulting from excessive sweating (as on a horse)
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - form a lather
- verb - exude sweat or lather
- verb - rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
- A foam formed by soap or detergent agitated in water, as in washing or shaving.
- Froth formed by profuse sweating, as on a horse.
- A condition of anxious or heated discomposure; agitation: The students were in a lather over the proposed restrictions.
- To spread with or as if with lather.
- To give a beating to; whip.
- To produce lather; foam.
- To become coated with lather.
- verb - to cover with lather (a light foam)