Scrabble word: LATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATHER exist?
Definitions of LATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - the froth produced by soaps or detergents
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - a workman who puts up laths
- noun - the foam resulting from excessive sweating (as on a horse)
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - form a lather
- verb - exude sweat or lather
- verb - rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
- A foam formed by soap or detergent agitated in water, as in washing or shaving.
- Froth formed by profuse sweating, as on a horse.
- A condition of anxious or heated discomposure; agitation: The students were in a lather over the proposed restrictions.
- To spread with or as if with lather.
- To give a beating to; whip.
- To produce lather; foam.
- To become coated with lather.
- verb - to cover with lather (a light foam)
There are 6 letters in LATHER: A E H L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATHER plus a wildcard: LATHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATHER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.