Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATHER exist?
Definitions of LATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - the froth produced by soaps or detergents
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - a workman who puts up laths
- noun - the foam resulting from excessive sweating (as on a horse)
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - form a lather
- verb - exude sweat or lather
- verb - rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
- A foam formed by soap or detergent agitated in water, as in washing or shaving.
- Froth formed by profuse sweating, as on a horse.
- A condition of anxious or heated discomposure; agitation: The students were in a lather over the proposed restrictions.
- To spread with or as if with lather.
- To give a beating to; whip.
- To produce lather; foam.
- To become coated with lather.
- v - to cover with lather (a light foam)
There are 6 letters in LATHER: A E H L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATHER plus a wildcard: LATHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATHER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATHER
- lather - reviews and photos.
- The lathering of a soap can be affected by the oil used to create it.
- Creating the Perfect Shaving lather ShavingZone.com
- Website design by Ken Greenwell & 2009 The Shazam
- The Science of Beauty Go on be a rebel...use soap on your face...I ...
- Only lather up a few times a week.
- Super Glycerin lather
- Get your very own pastry soaps from the lather Unusual Website and ...
- Price 5.39 for a 3-pack of True Body Unscented Bar Soaps (4.5 oz ...
- lather Up