Scrabble word: HALT
Is HALT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HALT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- noun - the event of something ending
- noun - an interruption or temporary suspension of progress or movement
- verb - cause to stop
- verb - come to a halt, stop moving
- verb - stop from happening or developing
- verb - stop the flow of a liquid
- adj - disabled in the feet or legs
- To cause to stop; arrest.
- To proceed or act with uncertainty or indecision; waver.
- To be defective or proceed poorly, as in the development of an argument in logic or in the rhythmic structure of verse.
- Lame; crippled.
- verb - to discontinue the progress or motion of
There are 4 letters in HALT: A H L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALT
Click to search all anagrams of HALT plus a wildcard: HALT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALT
Images for HALT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.