Scrabble word: HALT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALT exist?
Definitions of HALT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- noun - the event of something ending
- noun - an interruption or temporary suspension of progress or movement
- verb - cause to stop
- verb - come to a halt, stop moving
- verb - stop from happening or developing
- verb - stop the flow of a liquid
- adj - disabled in the feet or legs
- To cause to stop; arrest.
- To proceed or act with uncertainty or indecision; waver.
- To be defective or proceed poorly, as in the development of an argument in logic or in the rhythmic structure of verse.
- Lame; crippled.
- verb - to discontinue the progress or motion of