Scrabble word: LATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATCH exist?
Definitions of LATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - spring-loaded doorlock that can only be opened from the outside with a key
- noun - catch for fastening a door or gate
- verb - fasten with a latch
- A fastening, as for a door or gate, typically consisting of a bar that fits into a notch or slot and is lifted from either side by a lever or string.
- To close or lock with or as if with a latch.
- To have or be closed with a latch.
- To shut tightly so that the latch is engaged: a door too warped to latch.
- verb - to close with a type of fastening device