Scrabble word: LATCH
Is LATCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - spring-loaded doorlock that can only be opened from the outside with a key
- noun - catch for fastening a door or gate
- verb - fasten with a latch
- A fastening, as for a door or gate, typically consisting of a bar that fits into a notch or slot and is lifted from either side by a lever or string.
- To close or lock with or as if with a latch.
- To have or be closed with a latch.
- To shut tightly so that the latch is engaged: a door too warped to latch.
- verb - to close with a type of fastening device
There are 5 letters in LATCH: A C H L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of LATCH, to go: LATCH?
Let's rearrange the letters in LATCH and see some winning combinations
Images for LATCH
Lookup in Wiki for LATCH
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.