Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATCH exist?
Definitions of LATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - spring-loaded doorlock that can only be opened from the outside with a key
- noun - catch for fastening a door or gate
- verb - fasten with a latch
- A fastening, as for a door or gate, typically consisting of a bar that fits into a notch or slot and is lifted from either side by a lever or string.
- To close or lock with or as if with a latch.
- To have or be closed with a latch.
- To shut tightly so that the latch is engaged: a door too warped to latch.
- verb - to close with a type of fastening device
There are 5 letters in LATCH: A C H L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATCH plus a wildcard: LATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATCH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.