Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATH exist?
Definitions of LATH in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow thin strip of wood used as backing for plaster or to make latticework
- A thin strip of wood or metal, usually nailed in rows to framing supports as a substructure for plaster, shingles, slates, or tiles.
- A building material, such as a sheet of metal mesh, used for similar purposes.
- A quantity of laths; lathing.
- Work made with or from lath.
- verb - to cover with laths (thin strips of wood)
There are 4 letters in LATH: A H L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATH plus a wildcard: LATH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATH
Images for LATH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.