Scrabble word: LATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATH exist?
Definitions of LATH in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow thin strip of wood used as backing for plaster or to make latticework
- A thin strip of wood or metal, usually nailed in rows to framing supports as a substructure for plaster, shingles, slates, or tiles.
- A building material, such as a sheet of metal mesh, used for similar purposes.
- A quantity of laths; lathing.
- Work made with or from lath.
- verb - to cover with laths (thin strips of wood)