Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALTER exist?
Definitions of ALTER in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to change
- verb - become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- verb - make an alteration to
- verb - insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- verb - remove the ovaries of
- To change or make different; modify: altered my will.
- To adjust (a garment) for a better fit.
- To change or become different.
There are 5 letters in ALTER: A E L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALTER plus a wildcard: ALTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALTER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.