Is ALTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALTER in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to change
- verb - become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- verb - make an alteration to
- verb - insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- verb - remove the ovaries of
- To change or make different; modify: altered my will.
- To adjust (a garment) for a better fit.
- To change or become different.
There are 5 letters in ALTER: A E L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALTER, to go: ALTER?
Rearrange the letters in ALTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALTER
What's nearby ALTER
Lookup in Wiki for ALTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALTER"