Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELATER exist?
Definitions of ELATER in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various widely distributed beetles
- An elaterid beetle.
- A tiny elongated structure that forces the dispersal of spores by the absorption of moisture.
- n - a click beetle
There are 6 letters in ELATER: A E E L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELATER plus a wildcard: ELATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELATER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELATER
- .. (1905-1915) - ...
- ... elater coloriage mante coloriage migale coloriage mutile coloriage
- Nahuby.sk - Fotografia - kovik hrdzav elater ferrugineus
- unidentified click beetle - elater abruptus - BugGuide.Net
- Big Insects
- The single star is the front of the hoe. The handle pivots to allow ...
- Family elateridae
- small black and grey striped bugs Small gray moth... - BugGuide.Net
- Eyed elater - Alaus oculatus - BugGuide.Net
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.