Scrabble word: TREE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREE exist?
Definitions of TREE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown
- noun - a figure that branches from a single root
- noun - English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
- verb - force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- verb - plant with trees
- verb - chase an animal up a tree
- verb - stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- A perennial woody plant having a main trunk and usually a distinct crown.
- A plant or shrub resembling a tree in form or size.
- Something, such as a clothes tree, that resembles a tree in form.
- A wooden beam, post, stake, or bar used as part of a framework or structure.
- A saddletree.
- A diagram showing a family lineage; a family tree.
- A gallows.
- The cross on which Jesus was crucified.
- To force up a tree: Dogs treed the raccoon.
- To force into a difficult position; corner.
- To supply with trees: a field that had been treed with oak saplings.
- In a situation of great difficulty or perplexity; helpless.
- verb - to drive up a tree (a tall, woody plant)
There are 4 letters in TREE: E E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREE plus a wildcard: TREE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREE
Images for TREE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.