Scrabble word: TREE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREE exist?
Definitions of TREE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown
- noun - a figure that branches from a single root
- noun - English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917)
- verb - force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- verb - plant with trees
- verb - chase an animal up a tree
- verb - stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
- A perennial woody plant having a main trunk and usually a distinct crown.
- A plant or shrub resembling a tree in form or size.
- Something, such as a clothes tree, that resembles a tree in form.
- A wooden beam, post, stake, or bar used as part of a framework or structure.
- A saddletree.
- A diagram showing a family lineage; a family tree.
- A gallows.
- The cross on which Jesus was crucified.
- To force up a tree: Dogs treed the raccoon.
- To force into a difficult position; corner.
- To supply with trees: a field that had been treed with oak saplings.
- In a situation of great difficulty or perplexity; helpless.
- verb - to drive up a tree (a tall, woody plant)