Scrabble word: GREET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREET exist?
Definitions of GREET in dictionaries:
- verb - express greetings upon meeting someone
- verb - send greetings to
- verb - react to in a certain way
- verb - be perceived by
- To salute or welcome in a friendly and respectful way with speech or writing, as upon meeting or in opening a letter.
- To receive with a specified reaction: greet a joke with laughter.
- To be perceived by: A din greeted our ears.
- verb - to address in a friendly and courteous way
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears