Scrabble word: GREET
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREET exist?
Definitions of GREET in dictionaries:
- verb - express greetings upon meeting someone
- verb - send greetings to
- verb - react to in a certain way
- verb - be perceived by
- To salute or welcome in a friendly and respectful way with speech or writing, as upon meeting or in opening a letter.
- To receive with a specified reaction: greet a joke with laughter.
- To be perceived by: A din greeted our ears.
- verb - to address in a friendly and courteous way
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 5 letters in GREET: E E G R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREET plus a wildcard: GREET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREET
Images for GREET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.