Scrabble word: REGRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGRET exist?
Definitions of REGRET in dictionaries:
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- verb - feel remorse for
- verb - feel sad about the loss or absence of
- verb - decline formally or politely
- verb - express with regret
- To feel sorry, disappointed, or distressed about.
- To feel regret.
- A sense of loss and longing for someone or something gone.
- All of these nouns denote mental distress.
- verb - to look back upon with sorrow or remorse
There are 6 letters in REGRET: E E G R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGRET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGRET plus a wildcard: REGRET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGRET
Images for REGRET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.