Scrabble word: REGRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGRET exist?
Definitions of REGRET in dictionaries:
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- verb - feel remorse for
- verb - feel sad about the loss or absence of
- verb - decline formally or politely
- verb - express with regret
- To feel sorry, disappointed, or distressed about.
- To feel regret.
- A sense of loss and longing for someone or something gone.
- All of these nouns denote mental distress.
- verb - to look back upon with sorrow or remorse