Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REGRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGRET exist?
Definitions of REGRET in dictionaries:
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- verb - feel remorse for
- verb - feel sad about the loss or absence of
- verb - decline formally or politely
- verb - express with regret
- To feel sorry, disappointed, or distressed about.
- To feel regret.
- A sense of loss and longing for someone or something gone.
- All of these nouns denote mental distress.
- v - to look back upon with sorrow or remorse
There are 6 letters in REGRET: E E G R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGRET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGRET plus a wildcard: REGRET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGRET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGRET
- Forget or regret Breaking All the Rurals
- What we regret most in life and why the answer is actually great news
- PamBGs Blog regret
- Leaving the City of regret The BrainWalk Journey
- Using Tags regretregret is healthy
- SaturnsLady Exposing The Nature Of regrets And Remorse
- regret keeps you from success. Where do your biggest regrets come from ...
- Its those couldawouldashoulda regrets that keep you up at night....
- regrets Musings and Smatterings
- No regretLeave it all on the Field Iron Sharpens Iron Men ...