Scrabble word: GREATER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREATER exist?
Definitions of GREATER in dictionaries:
- adj - greater in size or importance or degree
- adj - relatively large in size or number or extent
- adj - of major significance or importance
- adj - remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- adj - very good
- adj - uppercase
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv - of considerable size or quantity [adj LARGER, LARGEST] : LARGELY
- noun - a distinguished or outstanding person
There are 7 letters in GREATER: A E E G R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREATER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREATER plus a wildcard: GREATER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREATER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GREATER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.