Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GARTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARTER exist?
Definitions of GARTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a band (usually elastic) worn around the leg to hold up a stocking (or around the arm to hold up a sleeve)
- verb - fasten with or as if with a garter
- An elasticized band worn around the leg to hold up a stocking or sock.
- A suspender strap with a fastener attached to a girdle or belt to hold up a woman’s stocking.
- An elasticized band worn around the arm to keep the sleeve pushed up.
- The badge of the Order of the Garter.
- The order itself.
- Membership in the order.
- To fasten and hold with a garter.
- To put a garter on.
- verb - to fasten with an elastic band
There are 6 letters in GARTER: A E G R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARTER plus a wildcard: GARTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.