Scrabble word: GARTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARTER exist?
Definitions of GARTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a band (usually elastic) worn around the leg to hold up a stocking (or around the arm to hold up a sleeve)
- verb - fasten with or as if with a garter
- An elasticized band worn around the leg to hold up a stocking or sock.
- A suspender strap with a fastener attached to a girdle or belt to hold up a woman’s stocking.
- An elasticized band worn around the arm to keep the sleeve pushed up.
- The badge of the Order of the Garter.
- The order itself.
- Membership in the order.
- To fasten and hold with a garter.
- To put a garter on.
- verb - to fasten with an elastic band