Scrabble word: GARROTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARROTE exist?
Definitions of GARROTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an instrument of execution for execution by strangulation
- verb - strangle with an iron collar
- A method of execution formerly practiced in Spain, in which a tightened iron collar is used to strangle or break the neck of a condemned person.
- The iron collar used for such an execution.
- Strangulation, especially in order to rob.
- A cord or wire used for strangling.
- To execute by garrote.
- To strangle in order to rob.
- verb - to execute by strangling