Scrabble word: GARROTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARROTE exist?
Definitions of GARROTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an instrument of execution for execution by strangulation
- verb - strangle with an iron collar
- A method of execution formerly practiced in Spain, in which a tightened iron collar is used to strangle or break the neck of a condemned person.
- The iron collar used for such an execution.
- Strangulation, especially in order to rob.
- A cord or wire used for strangling.
- To execute by garrote.
- To strangle in order to rob.
- verb - to execute by strangling
There are 7 letters in GARROTE: A E G O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARROTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARROTE plus a wildcard: GARROTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARROTE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARROTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.