Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRATE exist?
Definitions of GRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a frame of iron bars to hold a fire
- noun - a harsh rasping sound made by scraping something
- noun - a barrier that has parallel or crossed bars blocking a passage but admitting air
- verb - furnish with a grate
- verb - gnaw into
- verb - reduce to small shreds or pulverize by rubbing against a rough or sharp perforated surface
- verb - make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- verb - scratch repeatedly
- To reduce to fragments, shreds, or powder by rubbing against an abrasive surface.
- To cause to make a harsh grinding or rasping sound through friction: grated her teeth in anger.
- To irritate or annoy persistently.
- To rub or wear away.
- To make a harsh rasping sound by or as if by scraping or grinding.
- A harsh rasping sound made by scraping or rubbing: the grate of a key in a lock.
- A framework of parallel or latticed bars for blocking an opening.
- A framework of metal bars used to hold fuel or food in a stove, furnace, or fireplace.
- A fireplace.
- A perforated iron plate or screen for sieving and grading crushed ore.
- v - to reduce to shreds by rubbing
There are 5 letters in GRATE: A E G R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRATE plus a wildcard: GRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRATE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRATE
- Seamless Sewer grate 1450x1400
- Byers Manufacturing grate
- 3d Illustration Of A Steel grate Material. Th...
- Metal grate by MaryAnnBubna on deviantART
- How to grate Butter Tips Bon Apptit
- Metal grate texture background pattern
- Fer.All produzione e vendita opere in alluminio e ferro
- Place the tomato on the coarse holes of a box grater skinless side ...
- carlopusceddu.it - grate
- Posted in Fireplace Fireplace grates
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.