Scrabble word: TARGET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARGET exist?
Definitions of TARGET in dictionaries:
- noun - a reference point to shoot at
- noun - a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- noun - the location of the target that is to be hit
- noun - sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- noun - the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- verb - intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- An object, such as a padded disk with a marked surface, that is shot at to test accuracy in rifle or archery practice.
- Something aimed or fired at.
- An object of criticism or attack.
- One to be influenced or changed by an action or event.
- A desired goal.
- A railroad signal that indicates the position of a switch by its color, position, and shape.
- The sliding sight on a surveyor’s leveling rod.
- A small, round shield.
- A structure in a television camera tube with a storage surface that is scanned by an electron beam to generate a signal output current similar to the charge-density pattern stored on the surface.
- Often used to modify another noun: a target group; a target market.
- To make a target of.
- To aim at or for.
- To establish as a target or goal.
- verb - to make a goal of