Scrabble word: GRATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRATES exist?
Definitions of GRATES in dictionaries:
- noun - a frame of iron bars to hold a fire
- noun - a harsh rasping sound made by scraping something
- noun - a barrier that has parallel or crossed bars blocking a passage but admitting air
- verb - furnish with a grate
- verb - gnaw into
- verb - reduce to small shreds or pulverize by rubbing against a rough or sharp perforated surface
- verb - make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- verb - scratch repeatedly
- verb - to reduce to shreds by rubbing
There are 6 letters in GRATES: A E G R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRATES plus a wildcard: GRATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRATES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.