Scrabble word: STAGGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAGGER exist?
Definitions of STAGGER in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsteady uneven gait
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - walk with great difficulty
- verb - to arrange in a systematic order
- verb - astound or overwhelm, as with shock
- To move or stand unsteadily, as if under a great weight; totter.
- To begin to lose confidence or strength of purpose; waver.
- To cause to totter, sway, or reel: The blow staggered him.
- To overwhelm with emotion or astonishment.
- To cause to waver or lose confidence.
- To place on or as if on alternating sides of a center line; set in a zigzag row or rows: theater seats that were staggered for clear viewing.
- To arrange in alternating or overlapping time periods: staggered the nurses’ shifts.
- To arrange (the wings of a biplane) so that the leading edge of one wing is either ahead of or behind the leading edge of the other wing.
- A tottering, swaying, or reeling motion.
- Any of various diseases of the nervous system in animals, especially horses, cattle, or other domestic animals, characterized by a lack of coordination in moving, a staggering gait, and frequent falling.
- verb - to walk or stand unsteadily