Scrabble word: STAGGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAGGER exist?
Definitions of STAGGER in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsteady uneven gait
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - walk with great difficulty
- verb - to arrange in a systematic order
- verb - astound or overwhelm, as with shock
- To move or stand unsteadily, as if under a great weight; totter.
- To begin to lose confidence or strength of purpose; waver.
- To cause to totter, sway, or reel: The blow staggered him.
- To overwhelm with emotion or astonishment.
- To cause to waver or lose confidence.
- To place on or as if on alternating sides of a center line; set in a zigzag row or rows: theater seats that were staggered for clear viewing.
- To arrange in alternating or overlapping time periods: staggered the nurses’ shifts.
- To arrange (the wings of a biplane) so that the leading edge of one wing is either ahead of or behind the leading edge of the other wing.
- A tottering, swaying, or reeling motion.
- Any of various diseases of the nervous system in animals, especially horses, cattle, or other domestic animals, characterized by a lack of coordination in moving, a staggering gait, and frequent falling.
- verb - to walk or stand unsteadily
There are 7 letters in STAGGER: A E G G R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAGGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAGGER plus a wildcard: STAGGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAGGER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAGGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.