Scrabble word: STAGGERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAGGERS exist?
Definitions of STAGGERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a disease of the central nervous system affecting especially horses and cattle
- noun - an unsteady uneven gait
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - walk with great difficulty
- verb - to arrange in a systematic order
- verb - astound or overwhelm, as with shock
- verb - to walk or stand unsteadily
There are 8 letters in STAGGERS: A E G G R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAGGERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAGGERS plus a wildcard: STAGGERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAGGERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STAGGERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.