Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSERT exist?
Definitions of ASSERT in dictionaries:
- verb - state categorically
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- verb - insist on having one's opinions and rights recognized
- verb - assert to be true
- To state or express positively; affirm: asserted his innocence.
- To defend or maintain (one’s rights, for example).
- These verbs all mean to make a positive statement.
- verb - to state positively
There are 6 letters in ASSERT: A E R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSERT plus a wildcard: ASSERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSERT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.