Scrabble word: TRASHES
Is TRASHES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun - worthless people
- noun - nonsensical talk or writing
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- verb - to free from trash (worthless or waste matter)
There are 7 letters in TRASHES: A E H R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRASHES
Click to search all anagrams of TRASHES plus a wildcard: TRASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRASHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRASHES
Lookup in Wiki for TRASHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.