Scrabble word: SHEARS
Is SHEARS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHEARS in dictionaries:
- noun - large scissors with strong blades
- noun - (physics) a deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves
- noun - a large edge tool that cuts sheet metal by passing a blade through it
- verb - cut with shears
- verb - shear the wool from
- verb - cut or cut through with shears
- verb - become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
- verb - to cut the hair or wool from
There are 6 letters in SHEARS: A E H R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEARS
Click to search all anagrams of SHEARS plus a wildcard: SHEARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEARS
Images for SHEARS
Lookup in Wiki for SHEARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.