Scrabble word: HARNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARNESS exist?
Definitions of HARNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a support consisting of an arrangement of straps for holding something to the body (especially one supporting a person suspended from a parachute)
- noun - stable gear consisting of an arrangement of leather straps fitted to a draft animal so that it can be attached to and pull a cart
- verb - put a harness
- verb - exploit the power of
- verb - control and direct with or as if by reins
- verb - keep in check
- The gear or tackle, other than a yoke, with which a draft animal pulls a vehicle or an implement.
- Something resembling such gear or tackle, as the arrangement of straps used to hold a parachute to the body.
- A device that raises and lowers the warp threads on a loom.
- Armor for a man or horse.
- To put a harness on (a draft animal).
- To fasten by the use of a harness.
- To bring under control and direct the force of: If you can harness your energy, you will accomplish a great deal.
- verb - to put tackle on a draft animal
There are 7 letters in HARNESS: A E H N R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARNESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARNESS plus a wildcard: HARNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARNESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HARNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.