Scrabble word: HARDNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARDNESS exist?
Definitions of HARDNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being rigid and resistant to pressure
- noun - a quality of water that contains dissolved mineral salts that prevent soap from lathering
- noun - devoid of passion or feeling
- noun - the quality of being difficult to do
- noun - excessive sternness
- The quality or condition of being hard.
- The relative resistance of a mineral to scratching, as measured by the Mohs scale.
- The relative resistance of a metal or other material to denting, scratching, or bending.
- adj - firm and unyielding
There are 8 letters in HARDNESS: A D E H N R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARDNESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARDNESS plus a wildcard: HARDNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARDNESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HARDNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.