Scrabble word: ASHEN
Is ASHEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASHEN in dictionaries:
- adj - anemic looking from illness or emotion
- adj - made of wood of the ash tree
- Consisting of ashes.
- Resembling ashes, especially in color; very pale: A face ashen with grief.
- Of, relating to, or made from the wood of the ash tree.
- adj - consisting of ashes
There are 5 letters in ASHEN: A E H N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASHEN
Click to search all anagrams of ASHEN plus a wildcard: ASHEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASHEN
Images for ASHEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.