Scrabble word: SNARES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNARES exist?
Definitions of SNARES in dictionaries:
- noun - something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- noun - a small drum with two heads and a snare stretched across the lower head
- noun - a surgical instrument consisting of wire hoop that can be drawn tight around the base of polyps or small tumors to sever them
- noun - strings stretched across the lower head of a snare drum
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - entice and trap
- verb - to catch in a trap (a device for capturing and holding animals)
There are 6 letters in SNARES: A E N R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNARES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNARES plus a wildcard: SNARES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNARES
Images for SNARES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.