Scrabble word: RAWNESS
Is RAWNESS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAWNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a chilly dampness
- noun - the state of being crude and incomplete and imperfect
- noun - a pain that is felt (as when the area is touched)
- noun - lack of experience and the knowledge and understanding derived from experience
- adj - to prepare food by heating [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COOKABLE
- noun - a sore or irritated spot
There are 7 letters in RAWNESS: A E N R S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAWNESS
Click to search all anagrams of RAWNESS plus a wildcard: RAWNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAWNESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAWNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.