Scrabble word: WARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARS exist?
Definitions of WARS in dictionaries:
- noun - the waging of armed conflict against an enemy
- noun - a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply
- noun - an active struggle between competing entities
- noun - a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious
- verb - make or wage war
- verb - to engage in war (a state of open, armed conflict)
There are 4 letters in WARS: A R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARS plus a wildcard: WARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARS
Images for WARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.